Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 83: Healing

Healing Energies by Kalil
As I learn more about the process of healing emotional wounds and begin to engage more directly with the various planes of existence outside the "five senses", I am struck by several thoughts. There are an infinite number of realities happening at each moment; each person's reality, the interconnected realities of all living creatures, the historical memories that are affecting the present moment, and many more. It may sound esoteric and it can be hard to comprehend, but it is very real. As someone who likes to have control, being aware of these other ways of knowing, experiencing, and being can feel quite unsettling. At the same time, since I already don't have control over the world (duh), it is quite freeing in a way too. The ironic things is, the more that I understand the many planes of existence, the more control I actual do have, or rather influence, on my material reality. Don't worry, I haven't started believe The Secret or anything, but there is some real power in intention, in manifesting, in aligning with the world around me in co-creation. As I bring a greater spiritual practice into my life, I am looking forward to connecting with these other forms of knowing more deeply, more regularly, and more effectively.

1 comment:

  1. Kalil /...10 years laterFebruary 22, 2023 at 7:34 PM

    This is an area of my life that has shifted and grown drastically in the 10 years since this original blog post. These days I teach skills and lead rituals that help people access the spirit realms.

    These days my daily life is imbued with an ongoing conversation happening between me on the material plane and my ancestors, descendants, and spirit guides out in the realms. And, I am fully steeped in the awareness that there is no one Reality, and I am continuing to hone how to navigate being in a human body that is also part of the multiverse. The movie Everything Everywhere All At Once is a great and hilarious exploration of the way that every potential reality is happening at the same time on a different plane.

    It's cool to see where I was with just starting to open this door 10 years ago, and how this is now the center of my life. I feel curious what doors I might be just starting to open now that might transform my life to this level over the course of this next decade. Gonna have to come back in 10 years and see where I'm at with it all at 50!

    ReplyDelete